About Sukhii 9

Happiness is an early morning stroll, a cool evening breeze, the melodious chirping of birds, perhaps a solitary time under the stars.

What if you could be nestled in a place that opens doors to every possible happiness? A place that unites you with nature?

Located on 3 acres of land with a built-up area of 3.65 lakh sq.ft. in Miyapur-Bachupally, only 37% of the area has been used for the apartments, the remaining 63% being open for luxuriant landscaping and tranquil gardens.

sukhii

2 BHK & 3 BHK Apartments/Flats in Kukatpally, Hyderabad

2 & 3 BHK Flats | 1160 - 1905 sqft ,Price Starts From ₹ 53.3 Lakhs Onwards.

Master Plan

Hyderabad apartments for sale
  1. Entrance Gate & Security Room
  2. Entrance Lobby
  3. Senior Citizens’ Park
  4. Aerobics Park
  5. Multipurpose Court
  6. Cricket Net
  7. Seating Spaces
  8. Amphitheatre
  9. Badminton Court
  10. Sun Deck
  11. Swimming Pool
  12. Open-To-Sky Lounge
  13. Pharmacy
  14. Super Market
  15. Sukhii Paradise (Club House)

AMENITIES

Multipurpose Hall

Dining Area

Library

Spa

Meditation Room

Guest Room

Supermarket

Batminton Court

Rooftop Garden

Office

Visitors Lounge

Gym

Indoor Games

Pharmacy

BasketBall Court

Cricket Net

Swimming Pool

Club House

More About Sukhii-9

We belive that convenience comes above everything else

  1. 3 Acres
  2. 63% Open spaces
  3. 100% Quality living
  4. 3BHK - 1615 Sft | 1675 Sft
  5. 3BHK - 1800 Sft | 1905 Sft
  6. 2BHK – 1160 Sft | 1200 Sft

Gallery

3BHK Apartments sale in Miyapur 3 BHK Flats for Sale in Miyapur 2 bhk villa for sale in hyderabad Best Apartments in Hyderabad for Sale Flats in Hyderabad Bachupally flats for sale Affordable 2bhk flats in Miyapur 2 BHK Flats for sale in Hyderabad
Would you like to speak to one of our financial advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.